Can I study abroad with GED?

Can I apply for undergraduate degrees with GED in Sweden or France?

Asked by: Dhrubo, 2 months ago


No, as far as I know GED is not enough to get accepted into an undergraduate program in Sweden or France. There is very little information available on this subject but here you can read about the admission requirements to Swedish universities for students who have studied in USA. GED does not fulfill the English language requirements.

To study at undergraduate level in France you need to have a secondary school education equal to a French baccalauréat. As far as I understand this means having completed one year of university in the US.

Read more:

Answered by: Johan at DreamStudies, 2019-09-08 20:28:23 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools