Can i study masters in human development in abroad?


Asked by: divya jyoti, 1 year ago


Yes of course! You can for example find a Master's Degree in Human Resource Development at Webster University where we can guarantee you a scholarship of at least 10%. They have campuses in the US and many other countries.

Read more about Master programs abroad.

Answered by: Johan from, 2018-01-05 06:20:13 This is an accepted answer.

We answer all questions here free of charge to the best of our ability at the time that the question was asked. However, conditions can change and mistakes can be made. We cannot in any way be held liable for an problems you might encounter based on our information on this website.

Back to questions and answers about studying abroad

Study Abroad Handbook

Our study abroad handbook helps you plan your studies abroad. 21 pages filled with study abroad advice. Download it for free here!

Popular schools